Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Springing Into 2011

It's 2011!

And this is completely irrelevant to my post, but I haven't written the wrong date on any of the papers I've signed thus far (which is a surprisingly large amount, consider we're only three - technically four - days into the new year). Pretty impressive, considering it's me and I was writing 2009 until June of 2010.

Anyway. Since it is the new year, that means I have a new list of resolutions to be completed by the end of the year. A lot of bloggers are posting their New Year's Resolutions for everyone to read, so I thought I would follow the trend... sort of, and posting my writing and reading related resolutions on here.

New Year's Resolutions: The 2011 List

  1. Write every day, even if only for a few minutes. Hit 2,500 words per week.
  2. Finish the 2011 Debut Authors Challenge.
  3. Write for the current WIP.
  4. Update blog more frequently (Also Known As: We will be getting an almost schedule, I think).
  5. Rediscover curiosity and find inspiration in everything.
  6. Read more, because there never seems to be enough time for books.

Well, there's my list. Some of that stuff will even be benefiting you, so that's cool.
What are your New Year's Resolutions? Do you make any?


On another note, I've got some exciting news. The first book I plan to read for the 2011 Debut Authors Challenge is currently en route to my house. The shipping was delayed a few days, or I would already be reading it, but I think it is safe to say you will be seeing a book review on here for a debut author fairly soon. Especially considering the last resolution listed here.


PS: Expect the first post on my Independent Study course soon! It starts next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment