Sunday, February 20, 2011

Music Recommendation: L'Ultima Notte

Hello, everyone!

College maimed my free time and I fell off the blogging train. But I'm sorry and I'm back now and, best yet, I come bearing new blog posts. Forgive me? Anyway, now that I officially feel like I'm talking to myself, I'm going to move on...

I have a music recommendation for you today! Last Thursday I woke up with this song in my head and, once upon a time (a few months ago), I listened to this almost everyday. So without further ado, check this out:

L'Ultima Notte - Josh Groban

The link goes to a live performance on youtube. I'm usually not into live music, but I think I'll make an exception here. Hope you enjoy and I'll see you in a few days with another post!

PS: Totally forgot about the holiday, so Happy (belated) Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment