Friday, September 17, 2010

Ink Is Gold: A Blogging Adventure

It's 2:15 in the morning. I'm tired. I should be outlining a book for my independent study class next semester, but my brain is a puddle of pillows and blankets, and I don't feel I'd be doing it much justice anyway.

So, naturally, I've decided to start a blog instead. That makes sense, because I've definitely been meaning to do that lately. But never you mind my abilities to stay on task. This is going to be fun, and I'm actually going to keep writing on here, honest. (Just because I have a reportedly bad track record when it comes to writing blogs consistently doesn't mean anything. It's going to be different now.)

What can you expect to see on here in the future?

- Book reviews
- News on my own writing progress
- Articles on writing tips
- Perhaps I'll even blog about publishing news in the future
- Updates on my independent study class when that comes around
- Song recommendations if I'm particularly in love with one at the moment of my blogging
- Neat things I happened to do or see that might somehow vaguely relate to this blog, or that I feel you might enjoy
- And some everyday life stuff


This morning is the beginning of my first real blogging adventure. Therefore, I have decided that it is going to be a good day. Don't sit around here reading, go enjoy it.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment