Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Music Recommendation: Secrets

I am one of those writers who almost always has music playing while they work. And this song in particular is one that I listen to quite often while writing, so, I thought I would share it with you.

Given the fact that when I typed 'Secrets' into youtube, this was the first suggestion to come up, I'm guessing this song is probably more popular than I originally thought. But, even if you've heard of it, maybe it's time for another listen?

Secrets - One Republic

Lovely, is it not?

3 comments:

  1. Ah, thank-you!
    (My sister and I are trying to come up with 48 hours worth of songs we like. This one should be on the list by now.:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this pretty?

    I could add a ton to a list like that but, thankfully, no one has given me a reason to make such a list. I can just see days disappearing without my notice...

    Good luck to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice song thanks!!!

    long live bloggers

    ReplyDelete