Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!



It is - officially - the first day of Winter!
(I am ever so slightly excited... or, you know, really excited.)

Happy holidays to those of you celebrating, and well wishes to everyone!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find my fluffy socks...


------------------------------------------

I should also mention that I'm going out of town for a few days and I'm not sure if I'll be able to post. However, at the moment, I definitely don't have time to write a post. Will make up for this lack of reading material later!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Winter to you too!

    We don't have much for snow here this year, oddly... Canada's just too warm for that sort of thing, you know?:P We did get a nice little bit for Christmas though, so all's well. No doubt there will be all the snow we could possibly want (and perhaps even more than we can shovel) by early January.

    Snow is so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have much (if any) snow, either. Funny how that works out, isn't it? I was out of town for Christmas (North) and we got a bit of snow there. I really hope we get a lot in January! There's something so wonderful about having a yard full of fluffy white snow.

    Indeed. No wonder I like it so much...

    ReplyDelete