Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Norway

So, this post is off schedule, but I didn't feel it was appropriate to wait until Friday.

Over the weekend and for a good part of today, I was without internet access (Both my Friday and Monday post were scheduled posts this week, due to my planned absence.). I am also not an avid news-reader or a TV-watcher, so I heard/read nothing about the events that took place in Oslo, Norway.

For those of you who also haven't heard, there were terrorist attacks in Oslo, Norway and on Utoya Island in Norway last Friday. Explosions downtown injured and killed numerous people. At least eighty people were killed on Utoya Island.

More information can be found here: Oslo Norway attacks

There really aren't words for events like these. At least, not proper ones, and nothing that can ease the pain or terror. But, for what it's worth, my thoughts are with all of you in Norway and all whom were affected by these attacks.

We - my family, friends, and I - send our love, well wishes, and condolences.

Be strong, Norway.

Things will be well again in time.

Hugs and best wishes,
K. L. Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment