Friday, August 12, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo: Day 12

This week, I've been debating about what to post today. I thought I might post a summary, but I still don't really know what this book is about. Then I thought about making a cover but, due to the fact that I don't know what this book is about, yet, I also don't know what I want the cover to look like. And I've already posted the soundtrack and the basic information, so, that leaves me with... not much.

Luckily, I just realized something awful.

By Monday, I need to have a lot of stuff done. I made an agreement at the end of last month to a friend, so I need to uphold that and plow through a heap of stuff to do. I have to sell my old text books soon, too, since the new semester starts soon (On a totally unrelated note, the idea of selling books sort of makes me want to cry.). Also, next Tuesday is my birthday, so I'm not going to be around then. And the Saturday after that, I'm having a party at my house, so... no writing then either.

And, so, I've found today's topic.

You might have noticed that my word count is pitifully behind. I need to catch it up. But with all of that stuff and more on my plate of stuff to do right now, I don't have a huge lot of time to get writing done. In other words?

It's time to up the motivation.

By Monday, I fully intend to hit twenty-five thousand words.

And that, in case you haven't noticed, is slightly ahead of the curve in terms of where we should be on Monday. The idea makes me perfectly happy.

Unfortunately, that's not really motivation for you. So...


CHALLENGE TIME!

Write 1,000 words in one sitting if you read this post,

and

Hit at least 15,000 by Saturday at 11:59 PM.

Ready?

GO!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Fine! *writes*
    (I injured myself playing DS anyways, so I might as well move on to typing.:P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry you hurt yourself! But, um, at least you can write more now? I'm a bit afraid to ask, but how did you injure yourself using a DS?

    ReplyDelete