Friday, August 5, 2011

Camp NaNoWrimo: Day 5

Well, it's day five and, currently, my Camp novel is going along rather slowly. I've got 4076 words penned, so far. In other words, I'm a bit behind schedule.Oops? Oh well, there's plenty of time to catch up.

How's your Camp novel coming?

I've been working on my cover and on my summary/synopsis. However, one of the first things I work on when writing a novel is the soundtrack, and that is already finished. So, without further ado, here it is (in no particular order, despite the fact that it is numbered):

Half Soundtrack

1. Passenger - Deftones feat. Maynard James Keenan
2. 9 Crimes - Damien Rice
3. Soul Meets Body - Death Cab For Cutie
4. Enjoy The Silence - Depeche Mode
5. Pompeii - E. S. Posthumus
6. Wild Child - Enya
7. When I Grow Up - Fever Ray
8. Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
9. Alice's Theme - Danny Elfman
10. Satellite - Guster
11. The Chain - Ingrid Michaelson
12. Lullaby - Josh Groban
13. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
14. Club Foot - Kasabian
15. Teeth - Lady GaGa
16. Gorecki - Lamb
17. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
18. Stockholm Syndrome - Muse
19. Time Is Running Out - Muse
20. The Saltwater Room - Owl City
21. Creep - Radiohead
22. Break Me Shake Me - Savage Garden
23. She's So Heavy - The Beatles
24. In The Shadows - The Rasmus
25. Prison Sex - Tool
26. You're The Only One - Maria Mena
27. Cherry Waves - Deftones
28. What If You - Joshua Radin
29. Flame - Bell X1
30. Nara - E. S. Posthumus


I find it only slightly creepy that those are somewhat in alphabetical order despite being put onto the playlist at random...

Anyway, the entire soundtrack is hooked up to links, if you'd like to listen to any of the songs. I probably don't need to say this, since it's pretty obvious, but I don't own any of those songs. And, since I don't own those songs and I didn't create the videos attached to them, I make no guarantees on the appropriateness of said videos.


Do you use a soundtrack when writing? If so, what's on it?

Bet I'll beat you to 12,000 words!

Catch you on Monday with a not Camp related post.

2 comments: