Monday, August 1, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo: Day 1

Well, it's midnight on August 1st and the second round of Camp NaNoWriMo has just begun. This month, I've let everyone know that writing is the number one thing on my schedule. So, with any luck, I'll actually make it to 50,000 words or more by the end of the month.

As you may have noticed, I've changed the background on the blog to what I imagine my Camp NaNo tent looks like. The background will remain this way until the end of August, when I'll switch it back to normal. The background will now also be changing during NaNoWriMo.

Anyway, I promised that I would document my Camp NaNo experience this month, instead of doing traditional blog posts. Let's move on to that, shall we?

August's Camp project is: 

Working Title: Half
Genre: Fantasy (urban/high)
POV: Third person, numerous views.
Summary/Synopsis: Yet to come.


I could ramble on here for a while, or check my bag to make sure that I have all of the necessary supplies for novel writing, but that's not going to help me get any writing done. And, besides, I'm supposed to be winging it anyway, right? So, enough of this. For now, it's into the woods with all of us.

Best of luck fellow Campers; I'll see you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment